Tuesday, April 6

New layouts

Wow, I've been gone a few days.  I have a few new layouts to share.  These are challenges I've participated in.
This is a 365 challenge at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  We are challenged to take a photo each and every day. We are given a free template to use if we want to.  We then must make a layout at the end of the week.  Sometimes it can be challenging to find new photos to take.  This is my latest week of the 365 day challenge.

This was a challenge at Digitals. This is the 'Picture This' challenge.  The challenge was to make a layout about weather.  Since we had a weird winter, I chose these photos.


This is also a challenge at Digitals. This was a scraplift challenge. 

Here is a desktop challenge from Scrappable


Yet another scraplifted layout from the challenges at Scrappable.


Here is a layout made for the Template Challenge at Scrappable

That's all for now.  I should be back in a day or two with a couple of layouts from a new kit by LightningBug Creations at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment