Friday, March 5

Good Morning All,
      I woke this morning to an email from Digitals scrap booking site.  One of my layouts had been picked for the Layout of the Day!  Woohoo!! Check out the site:

The layout that was chosen was one I had just finished using the kit: You're The Apple of My Eye by LightningBug Creations at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.


Isn't he cute?  I had a 'not so great' photo of my grand son sitting on a bale of hay, which made it perfect for this layout!  I love to extract and I think I am improving!! At least I hope I am!



Of course, I had to do a page from the same kit for his sister,
You can check out LightningBug Creations design here:
I have more layouts to post, so stay tuned, that is if I haven't bored you to death!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on LOTD, you have been a busy camper with your challenges. The pages showcase your talent!!

    ReplyDelete