Wednesday, March 10

New Layouts

Whew, I've been busy!  Haven't had a chance to catch up here on the blog.  I have a couple of new layouts to post, and  a new kit to tell you about. 


I found an older baby picture I wanted to scrap with the new kit by LightningBug Creations
called Lily Garden
 There are so many gorgeous papers and elements in this kit, I found it very hard to decide which one to start with.
She also has some awesome glitter styles to use with this new kit.





This was my second layout from LightningBug Creations new kit: Lily Garden.
Like I said, I had a very hard time deciding which colors were my favs.  I really like the green.
How about checking out her new kit at Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Check back for more layouts and yet another new kit by MahDesigns called

No comments:

Post a Comment