Friday, May 7

More layouts

Boy, May is just trucking along, isn't it?   It is warming up alot here in the state of Texas.  I have a new kit by Mah Designs to tell you about.  With the awful oil spill in the Gulf, she wanted to do something.  So she came up with a new kit entitled 'Under The Sea'.  50 % of the profits from the sale of this kit will go to a wildlife fund that takes care of the animals that come into contact with the oil spill.


Here is a layout I made with the Under The Sea kit from Mah Designs.


Gorgeous background isn't it?  I have another layout waiting for a certain photo.  Will post it as soon as it is completed.  I'll also have a free quickpage for you to download. Please check out Mah Design's new kit and help save the animals and fish in the ocean.  I know we are small compared to the size of the problem, but at least we can do something to help, instead of sitting by and doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment