Monday, May 3

Scrapping News

I see it's been a few days since my last post.  I have several new layouts to share with you. But first, I wanted to let you know that LightningBug Creations has a new store at Ivy Scraps.  In case you've forgotten what her designs look like, here is her latest kit, Jean Ann's Garden, and the layout I did for her.



This is one of the layouts made with LightningBug Creation's Jean Ann's Garden.
So why not jump over to Ivy Scraps and check out her new store!

Ok, now for some layouts.  I made a layout  last month for a template challenge at Scrapable.  It was just picked to be Layout Of The Week, yipppee!! 

I'm thrilled about the LOTW, but I'm just using the designers items to put together a layout I like.  The designer in this case was RubyLane, the kit is Warm Feeling.  I just love her designs. Check them out!
While you are at Scrapable, why not participate in some of their challenges?  The people there are awesome and the challenges are just so much fun.  Check out their challenges for this month in their forum.

Here is my latest layout for the Desktop challenge at Scrapable
Cute, huh?  I used the May Mega Kit from Scrapable to make this layout.  Check out Scrapable.

No comments:

Post a Comment